ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Lawyers Weekly is proud to announce the return of the Boutique Law Summit in Sydney for 2021.
This one-day, must-attend summit has been specifically designed for boutique law firms and individuals who are looking to adopt groundbreaking business practices and cutting-edge technology to maximise their competitive edge in a post-pandemic marketplace.
Our expert-led sessions have been created to respond to the needs of those leading and working in boutique law firms with a treasure trove of take-home, practical strategies, tips and tools on business and profile building to have a positive impact on your business’s growth and future.
Action-packed with inspiring speakers and practical topics for boutique law firms and individual lawyers wanting to branch out on their own to gain insights and valuable tips.
Focusing on bringing together the little leagues to share about their successes and case studies as well as the pitfalls to help shape the way forward in the small-firm marketplace.
Secure your place today and earn valuable CPD points by attending!
- Stay current on the latest legal developments and learn how to enhance your firm’s foundations to achieve results, longevity and wellness.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities exclusively for boutique law firms and lawyers at the Boutique Law Summit in Sydney.
- Hear from the most influential line-up of hand-picked industry thought leaders to challenge, inspire and motivate you into action.
- A diverse agenda jam-packed with both practical and educational takeaways to maximise your firm’s competitive edge.
- Earn valuable CPD points.
Who should attend?
- Boutique firm leaders, principals, sole practitioners and any other legal professional working in the SME space.
- Lawyers in larger firms wanting to start their own boutique practices.