1. Who was the Winter Olympics bronze medallist and Sydney paralegal who won this year’s Volvo Lawyers Ski Race held at Thredbo in August?
2. What new name did Abbott Tout Solicitors adopt, following the firm’s rebranding earlier this year?
3. Which ACLA division will soon welcome its 1,000th member?
4. Which legal event held earlier this year included a session entitled Sex, Stars, Royals and the Media?
5. In what Balmain street in Sydney did Justice Jeffrey Shaw crash his car recently?
6. What new Lawyers Weekly section recently won a Bell Award for ‘Best Editorial Issues Campaign’?
7. Who left the top job at Sparke Helmore this year to take up the top spot at the Australian Rugby Union?
8. Who led the guests in a rendition of Solidarity Forever at Holding Redlich’s birthday bash in August?
9. What percentage of lawyers, according to a recent survey, considers themselves either happy or very unhappy in their current job?
10. Which two high profile individuals were at loggerheads at the Law Institute of Victoria’s Young Lawyers Section hypothetical in September?
11. Whom did Mallesons Stephen Jaques’ new chief executive partner Robert Milliner replace in August?
12. Where did the entire industrial relations and hospitality and gaming practice at Sydney law firm Acuiti Legal move to this year?
13. Abbott Tout Lawyers was proud to have its own solicitor Matthew Fitzgerald and his band Decoder Ring as contenders in this year’s ARIA awards. In which film did the band’s music feature?
14. Which firm’s managing partner sported a ‘stick whip’ and was joined by lawyers in very short shorts on the front page of Lawyers Weekly in April?
15. Which top-tier firm tied a knot this year with Chinese firm Kwok & Yih?
16. Who is the new president of the Law Council of Australia?
17. Whom did the Law Council of Australia send to Cuba as an independent observer of the trial of David Hicks?