1. Losing heads. The GFC has caused companies to cut heads and see how departments function without them. This is similar to cutting off chicken heads to see how long their bodies will continue to run around without them.
2. It spreads. Both the GFC and KFC were started by fat American men with lots of money and have since gone global.
3. Clears your head. The cold hard facts about the GFC have led to some sobering realisations about the state of the economy. A cold hard piece of KFC can sober you right up after a big night out.
4. Don't be misled. Both have friendly sounding acronyms to hide the fact that, whether it's us or the chicken, we're all fried!
5. You spread. The GFC has caused individuals and companies to tighten their belts, while eating too much KFC makes you feel a little tight around the belt.
- Christian Harimanow