Do you want to gain access to interesting well paid legal projects, work when & where you want and still be able to run your own practice, pursue other interests or spend more time with your family?
Projects currently listed with Alifery are with national, mid tier and boutique law firms looking to engage with freelance legal experts.
We have a wide range of projects which include, but not limited to the following areas of law:
- Commercial Law
- Family Law
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Finance
- Construction Law
- IP / Patents
- Property / Conveyancing
- Workplace Relations & Employment
As a Freelancer, you must:
- Be self-employed and must be an incorporated entity or sole practitioner.
- Have 5 + years PAE in a reputable law firm
- Have experience in a reputable law firm / in-house company
- Have an unrestricted principal practicing certificate in Australia and professional indemnity insurance.
Alifery is an online legal marketplace for freelance lawyers. It’s been designed to connect you with potential clients and to give you the freedom, flexibility and control over your working day.
You control when and where you work, for how long and for how much.
Alifery is powered by our sister company Gatehouse Legal Recruitment, which has a superb reputation in the legal market for providing the very best legal talent to its client base of law firms, companies and government departments.
Register an account here : https://connect.alifery.com.au/Account/Register
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Louise on 0433 332 276 or email email@example.com