A fantastic opportunity exists for a dynamic and energetic lawyer with demonstrated experience, and a keen interest, in employment and industrial law.
The candidate will have 4-5 years PQE, ideally having worked in private practice and having worked solidly in employment and industrial law with experience in working for government local, state and Federal governments and organisations.
A highly competitive salary package will be offered.
This position offers:
- The opportunity to work in a friendly, close knit team;
- A very wide variety of work; and
- A definite career path for the right person.
Desired skills and experience
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- experience in working in a collaborative manner with senior lawyers in a practice;
- a genuine passion for employment and industrial law;
- the ability to prioritise tasks and manage workflow in line with business and client requirements;
- good written and verbal communication skills;
- the ability to consider matters critically and identify and assess legal issues to assist in the provision of legal advice and services to clients;
- technical skills and good knowledge in employment and industrial law; and
- involvement in, and appetite for, business development activities, like bulletins and contribution to presentations.
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to Nadine Cooper, Human Resources Manager, by emailing your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Alternatively, click on the "Apply Now" button on this ad to submit your application directly.
Please note: Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and relevant Australian experience will be considered for this role.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Please also note – We are inviting direct applications only. We will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.