DDCS Lawyers is a Canberra based Award winning law firm, specialising in Family Law, Wills & Estates and Business Succession. Our firm has been recognised by Doyle’s Guide as leaders in Family Law and Wills & Estates.
We seek to appoint an experienced family lawyer with at least 3-5 years PAE to assist us in providing legal advice and exceptional service to our clients, as well as contribute to our close knit team environment.
We are located in New Acton, Canberra, ACT.
DDCS Lawyers offers the following:
- Excellent remuneration
- Career progression opportunities
- Mentoring by our highly experienced partners and senior lawyers
- Exposure to complex parenting and financial matters
- Flexible working arrangements considered for the right applicant
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong advisory skills
- Superior negotiation and advocacy skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A friendly, positive attitude and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- A willingness to contribute to business development.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 5pm Friday 16 August 2019.
For more information regarding this role please contact Family Law Partners Lois Clifford or Alison Osmand on (02) 6212 7600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.