- Be part of the leadership team.
- Autonomous and non-bureaucratic role.
- Generous salary package. North of $200K
- Fast-paced environment
- Lead legal role with 1 junior who will report into you
- Handle all aspects of commercial and corporate matters
- Legislative compliance
- Insurance management and litigation
- Coordination of IP matters
- Oversee the Company’s industrial relations function
- Company Secretarial requirements
- WHS, employment and property matters.
- Qualified solicitor with an unrestricted practising certificate and at least 7 years commercial/corporate experience.
- Background in building, construction services and industrial relations exposure will be highly regarded.
- Excellent legal academic credentials and have strong in-house experience within a large organisation.
- Highly motivated, Proactive, well organised, responsive and capable of handling a demanding workload.
- Commercial and pro-active approach with an ability to provide solutions orientated legal service to business units.
- Proven history of independently making efficient and pragmatic decisions without support from external counsel.
- Able to travel domestically when required.
Please Apply here or for a confidential discussion contact Jason Elias on 02 95555711 or email@example.com