At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Law is Australia’s leader in progressive and rigorous legal education and research. Ranked 16th in the world among all law schools, UNSW Law is committed to the development of contemporary professional skills and inspired by principles of justice. UNSW Law through its teaching, research and community outreach promotes a holistic understanding of law and its role in society. The Faculty’s strong sense of social responsibility embodies a commitment to promoting equity, diversity, and social justice while actively engaging in law reform and policy development domestically, regionally, and globally.
About the role
- $102K-$115K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed-term (2 years)
- Full-time (part time work will also be considered)
The Legal Profession Manager plays a key role in the provision of best practice career services for UNSW Law students to ensure that UNSW Law is the preferred choice for employers seeking those with law qualifications. A key aspect of the role is developing and managing relationships with industry and alumni on behalf of the Law School.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ demonstrated experience in successfully delivering career development programs and services
- Well-developed knowledge in the current law employment market, both domestic and international
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with established organisations in sectors employing law graduates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to interact effectively with a diverse range of people including industry clients, alumni and current students
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Legal Profession Manager - L8 - UNSW Law - PD.docx
Steve Lalic Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: 16th September 2018
Find out more about working at UNSW at http://www.law.unsw.edu.au/
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity