Do you want to be part of something different? Do you enjoy working in the legal environment, but traditional law firms are not for you?
A new and exciting opportunity is available if you want to take the next step in your legal career in a growing, innovative, dynamic, efficient and non traditional workplace law practice, Employsure Law. We specialise in legal representation and advice to small and medium sized enterprises across all industries.
As Legal Services Team Leader / Senior Lawyer you will primarily be responsible for the operational and case management functions of our associates and lawyers in NSW. With support from the Head of Legal and Legal Services Manager you will be responsible for day to day management of legal service delivery.
Your role will involve working closely with clients, lawyers and business support staff to manage the efficient delivery of legal services. Our environment is fast-paced and highly organised. We use bespoke case management technology specifically designed for our processes. Your organisation, internal management and technical skills are a must for the successful delivery of the high quality service that we offer.
You will bring your technical expertise and workplace law experience to work on complex litigation including discrimination, bullying, unfair dismissals, general protections and underpayment court litigation.
You will be part of a close knit, supportive and high performance team and you will have access to professional development and opportunities to move into leadership roles which will provide a solid grounding for your overall career.
People are at the core of our business. You will have access to a range of benefits including the company bonus scheme, flexible working arrangements, modern offices in a prime location, daily breakfasts, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements and much more.
- Support and assist in ensuring high quality team performance to agreed goals, SLAs and KPIs
- Coordinate day to day case management and allocation
- Case preparation and representation of clients in complex workplace litigation
- Coordinate and facilitate training of new team members
- Support the team with escalation of enquiries and technical support
- Various case management tasks, including reporting and case management administration
The right person will have:
- law qualifications
- minimum of 3 years post qualification experience specialising in workplace law
- excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- excellent client facing skills and strong record of maintaining establishing and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- confident with a professional communication style
- excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- excellent organisational and influencing skills, flexibility of style, attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high pressured, detail-oriented environment
- financial literary/understanding of law firm financials and performance
- high degree of initiative and independent judgment with excellent troubleshooting, decision-making and follow-through skills
- ability to work effectively under pressure and be a self-starter
- collegiate team member
Why join Employsure Law?
At Employsure Law, there are significant opportunities for growth and professional development. In addition, you will have access to remarkable benefits.
Employsure Law prides itself on expertise and innovation. This is your chance to join a new and innovative law firm known for the value and quality of our work at an exciting time in the Australian market.
Please ensure you submit a cover letter and CV to be considered for this opportunity.
Become a part of our exciting journey as one of Australia's newest innovation in workplace legal services. Apply now.