About Lynch Meyer Lawyers
Lynch Meyer is a leading Adelaide commercial law firm offering a full range of Corporate and Commercial services for small to medium enterprises, large corporations and not-for-profit organisations.
Our dynamic and highly experienced construction team has acted for large international and local building companies, engineers, civil contractors, rail organisations, government departments, residential builders and home owners. You will be involved with complex contract drafting matters and also dispute matters.
We are seeking a Litigation Lawyer with between 2-8 years PAE, with a reasonable amount of Construction experience over this period. You need to be commercially minded, have strong attention to detail and possess impeccable drafting skills.
About the Role
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex commercial contractual documents with the relevant Partner
- Dispute resolution
- Liaising with high calibre clients on a diverse range of construction matters
- Practical legal experience in construction.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills, whilst being led by a Partner who offers clear instructions and will invest in your training and development.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong commercial drafting, reviewing and negotiating skills
- A practical understanding of commercial construction law
- Dispute resolution skills
- A proactive, positive and energetic approach with commitment to providing excellent service
- A desire to interact with the market and build client relationships
- Meticulous level of attention to detail
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Ability to be team-focused and also work independently
- Take pride and ownership in the delivery of premium client service.
Lynch Meyer is committed to your career and our employees, offering a wellbeing program including mentoring programs, social events and health benefits.
For further information, please direct any questions to Frances Rocca, HR and Operations Assistant via email@example.com.