Momentum Media is one of the fastest growing media businesses in Australia and is highly awarded for its media brands, events, innovation and journalism. We connect audiences to news, features, insights and events they can’t live without, keeping them better informed about the industries they are part of.
With a footprint that connects over 150,000 legal services professionals every month (including you if you're reading this!), Lawyers Weekly is an influential media brand shaping the growth and direction of Australia’s legal industry.
We are seeking a Partnerships Manager with the energy and experience to manage the end-to-end media sales process for this brand, pitching and closing sales opportunities for integrated marketing campaigns across print, digital, broadcast and event sponsorship.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will manage your own time and priorities to;
- Lead and manage the sales process from prospect to close;
- Meet potential clients to determine their business goals;
- Prepare and deliver solutions-focused sales proposals;
- Negotiate and close deals;
- Analyse sales data and trends to uncover new sales opportunities;
- Work with editorial, digital and production to deliver client commitments.
Like all Momentum Media people you are curious, positive, resilient and, above all, driven to find new ways to make our business grow.
Customers and peers enjoy working with you because of the passion, personality and professionalism you bring with you every day.
You will skilfully blend sales activity and tactics to land long-term contracts as well as close time-critical, short-term opportunities.
You are someone who is hungry to build a deep understanding of the legal industry to better provide meaningful marketing opportunities for your clients.
You are equipped with;
- 1-3+ years of sales experience (preferably B2B outbound or media sales)
- Experience selling into, studying and/or working in the legal industry
- First class written and verbal presentation skills suitable for professional clients
- Knowledge of Saleforce (or other CRM) preferred
- Effective time and priority management is a must.
- Uncapped commission structure
- Opportunity to attend regular industry events
- Be part of a dynamic business where your input is encouraged
- Take on new challenges and advance your career
- A modern office and positive, social workplace culture
- Discount gym membership, free fruit supply, team incentives and staff events.
Candidates who make the effort to include a short cover letter (along with their CV) to highlight what makes them a great candidate for this role will be viewed preferably.