Personal Injury Lawyer l TAC l Eastern Subs!
- Great Opportunity To Work Close To home!
- Reduce Daily Travel & Join A Highly Successful Team...
- Enjoy Interesting/Complex matters & Excellent Resources...
It's all about you...
If you're looking for a meaningful role where you can really make a difference and perhaps even work closer to home, then this could be the perfect opportunity!
Operates a fast-paced, dynamic & professional environment...you can't go wrong here! Based in eastern suburbs, you'll enjoy excellent resources & a cohesive team environment.
Our client is looking for a self-motivated & passionate, experienced (min. 2 years) Personal Injuries Lawyer, with sound TAC/MVA knowledge to assist their clients.
Skills and experience we'd love...
What's on offer...
- A solid background/experience in Plaintiff Personal Injury (TAC) in running high file load incl. preparing/drafting briefs/legal documents, conciliations, court judgements etc.
- strong communication skills for client instructions/barrister conferences, provision of legal advice, instructing at Court;
- The ability to multi task and manage competing priorities;
- Enjoy working autonomously as well as being an integral team player;
- Have strong communication skills and 'client service' approach;
- Enthusiastic about taking an active role in networking/community engagement;
- Able to provide guidance & support to less experienced colleagues.
Here you will find a down to earth yet professional office culture, attractive salary/conditions and a genuine career path.
To apply online, please click on the apply now button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098-8776
Check out Legal People's FREE salary comparison website: www.legalsalary.com.au