Elevate is recruiting for an experienced Regulatory, litigation and investigations Lawyer with over 10 years PQE to work for a leading global investment bank in Melbourne on a fixed term contract to cover for a maternity leave. You will be managing significant regulatory litigation and investigations
You might be the right person if you:
• Are looking to work on a more flexible basis and seek more control over your career choices.
• Have first class organisational skills and can manage your time effectively.
• Can adopt an inclusive, positive approach to all tasks.
• Can work effectively both autonomously and as part of a team.
Essential experience and skills for success:
• 10+ years post-qualification experience with a major law firm and / or in-house experience in the Banking or Financial Services industry.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills.
• A positive and energetic approach with a commitment to providing excellent service and a desire to interact with the market and build client relationships.
• Law degree.
• Australian / common law qualified lawyer.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
• Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
• Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
• Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.