Have you got 3+ years PAE and an interest in the WA Resources and Energy sector? Previously worked in a corporate role and looking to move into Resources? Want to work with Partners recognised for their success?
We are seeking an Associate to join our leading Resources & Energy team in Perth. To be successful for this role, you will have experience in Resources & Energy or Corporate & Commercial law.
This role will cover all aspects of Resources & Energy legal matters with both front-end commercial and back-end litigious work such as:
- strategic and structuring advice;
- resource company acquisitions and divestments;
- acquisition and sale of mining tenements and projects including due diligence;
- farm-in, joint ventures, split commodity and royalty agreements;
- granting of mining and infrastructure tenure;
- objection and forfeiture applications before the mining warden; and
- pastoral and freehold land compensation agreements and negotiations.
You will have excellent attention to detail, an ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team and well developed communication skills.
If you have an innate desire to deliver exceptional client service and an ability to understand commercial problems then HopgoodGanim is the firm for you. If you are someone who takes their work seriously but doesn’t take themselves seriously, someone who looks for solutions rather than problems and someone who never says ‘that’s not part of my job’, then come and work with us. With a unique culture, the firm is recognised as a place where people are supported and love to work.
HopgoodGanim offers a wide range of benefits to team members including incentive schemes, additional leave, active social club, industry leading technology tools and excellent career development opportunities such as working directly with industry leading Partners and a strong learning culture.
HopgoodGanim is a leading independent law firm operating nationally and internationally from our Perth and Brisbane offices.