Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated professionals, who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are proud to have a strong national Disability, Superannuation & Insurance team at Shine. Our Solicitors, Claims Managers, Paralegals, Claims Review Clerks and Investigations Officers work on a variety of complex insurance claims and superannuation matters, guiding clients towards the best possible outcome under their insurance policy arrangements. We continually challenge the insurers 'head on' to ensure justice prevails.
A rare opportunity for a Senior Associate/Practice Leader to grow and lead our Disability & Superannuation practice throughout Victoria and New South Wales has arisen, based in our Melbourne CBD team.
You’ll drive the financial performance of the Superannuation & Disability practice through instilling technical excellence across the team, and creating efficiencies throughout the practice. You’ll mentor, lead and grow our people, with a focus on the engagement of your team to drive performance across the business, whilst ensuring maximum compensation is obtained for our clients.
You’ll build on our already strong external referral groups, and mutually beneficial relationships with superannuation and insurance executives. Your strong commercial mind will see you partner with the marketing team to drive business development initiatives.
This is a career-defining opportunity to build and develop on your already strong presence in the field, in a large national legal practice that still has room for growth, and offers significant support via a range of shared services.
Please note that although this role is a full time opportunity, we are open to discussions around flexible work arrangements for the right candidate. Also note that remote onboarding opportunities do exist at this time.
- Six years post admission experience in the superannuation and insurance field, either in defendant or plaintiff firms
- A strong commercial mind, with the presence and reputation to build and develop mutually-beneficial referral networks across a variety of industries
- Technical expertise, with the skills to manage the most complex of legal matters in the superannuation and insurance space, and the ability to instil further expertise in your team
- A mature leadership approach, having led high-performing teams to success in the past
- The drive and enthusiasm to continue to grow the practice even further
- A client-oriented mindset, instilling purpose throughout the practice
What We Offer
A national ASX-listed company with great aspirations, growth and emerging practice areas. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.