A new and exciting opportunity is available to take the next step in your legal career and join Employsure as a Senior Lawyer in its expanding litigation team. Employsure has over 15,000 clients across Australia and it is our vision to empower all businesses to build and maintain fair and safe workplaces.
At Employsure, we believe in innovation and excellence in order to build a world class service offering for our clients. To achieve this, we constantly seek to challenge the status quo in the way we deliver service. This role presents a unique opportunity to assist in the design, implementation and management of Australia’s preeminent workplace relations law firm.
This senior opportunity involves all aspects of complex case preparation and representation of clients across a wide number of employment law matters in all Federal and State jurisdictions. You will be responsible for the ‘hands on’ provision of advice and strategic assistance and representation to clients in all aspects of litigation.
You will play an integral part in launching the law firm through your expert provision of technical support and assistance to management in order to achieve core business objectives and drive high quality performance within the team.
As a senior member of the team you will bring your technical expertise to not only provide excellent service and litigation outcomes to clients, but also to coach, supervise and assist other lawyers and advisers within the firm. You will be a ‘change champion’ to assist with this exciting growth phase and thrive in an environment that seeks to change and constantly challenge itself.
Working within Employsure’s law firm includes all of the great aspects of working in fast paced, busy litigation practice but with added benefits you won’t find in other law firms. Employsure’s people are at the core of its business with benefits including the opportunity for flexible working, a company bonus scheme, state of the art offices in prime location, every day breakfasts, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements, and much more.
- All aspects of complex case preparation and representation of clients
- Direct supervision, technical support and primary point of escalation and assistance to lawyers and advisers in relation to all aspects of matter management and service delivery
- Provision of advice and strategic assistance to clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Provision of support to management and team to achieve core business objectives and drive high quality performance, including facilitating internal training
The right person will have:
- qualifications in law
- experience in all aspects of employment law litigation
- minimum of 3 years post qualification experience specialising in employment law
- high attention to detail
- excellent organisation and time management skills
- proven ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- ability to manage competing priorities and matters autonomously and work under pressure
- experience in supervising junior staff is highly desirable
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to empower every business to succeed by setting solid foundations, starting with fair and safe workplaces. Employsure works directly with employers to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with an outstanding capacity for earnings. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
Employsure is part of the Peninsula Group and continues to be one of the fastest growing professional services companies in Australia. This is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.