Lawyers On Demand is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing flexible legal services businesses. Continuing to lead the market we created, our lawyers have completed hundreds of secondments with the world’s leading businesses and law firms.
We are a fresh alternative to the traditional way of working in law and have world-class clients across the globe. Here in Brisbane, our clients include many impressive, big name companies and organisations from various industry sectors including financial services, energy, technology, construction, education and healthcare – just to name a few!
Who are we looking for?
We are interested in hearing from senior lawyers with experience in either financial services, banking, funds management, regulatory matters or compliance. You will join our team of lawyers in Brisbane and work on secondment with one of our clients, a well known organisation in the financial services sector. Examples of the type of work you may do, while on secondment includes:
- advising on compliance with financial services laws and regulations, consumer law and consumer credit, AML and Privacy
- reviewing advertising and marketing material to ensure they are compliant with regulatory requirements and changes
- advising on the development of new financial products and regulatory licensing
- assisting with regulatory investigations and disputes
- reviewing and advising on a broad range commercial contracts.
To join us you will:
- be a lawyer with a minimum of 5 years relevant PQE
- have experience working in a top-tier/mid-tier law firm and/or in-house/secondment experience; and
- be commercially minded with the ability to hit the ground running and effectively manage relationships with all levels of a business.
What makes us different?
The life of an LOD lawyer is like no other. We provide our team with varied, challenging, career-enhancing work with world-class global brands, and pride ourselves on enabling our people to take control of their career and diversify their experience across a range of industries.
We also take work-life balance pretty seriously. We don't just talk the talk, but we walk the walk. You can work on-site with our clients or remotely, undertake full-time or part-time assignments, or assignments that are simply for set months out of a year – it's your choice! Throughout your LOD journey, you will be supported by your LOD colleagues, have access to high quality know-how and training to assist in your ongoing growth and development.
If you're looking to get the freedom to work how you want and the support you need to succeed, simply click the 'Apply' button and quote ref. BRISFIN01.
For a confidential chat please contact: Adrian Elliott, Talent Acquisition and Client Solutions Consultant on 07 3229 7941. You can also check-out our website at: www.lodlaw.com/join-lod/