Solicitors Barrister and Registered Migration Agents
- We are an established multi-disciplinary practice located in North Sydney.
- Report directly to CEO and Seniors
- Ability and Knowledge of 457 Visa, RSMS (187), ENS (186) and 189/190 Visa Submissions and Drafting applications and affidavits for Judicial Review or Appeal to AAT, Federal Court
- Deal effectively with clients
- Prepare, Check & Lodge All Kinds of Visa Applications.
- Meet Deadlines in Preparing and Lodging Visa Applications
- Enter & Maintain Client Information In Migration Management System
- Understand, and capable of submitting Appeals to AAT and Federal Court, and other relevant Courts.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude
- Comfortable working alone and in a team
- Enjoys multicultural environment
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of clients whom have English as a second language
- Excellent English language and communication skills and able to persuade and nicely argue with DIBP (ABF) and at the AAT or Federal Court hearings
- Interest in a long term career with a growing company
- A reliable self starter with the ability to work unsupervised
For Lawyers - a current practising certificate, Courtroom experience in the AAT and Federal courts, including a good knowledge of courtroom practice and procedure.
For Migration agents - current MARN and registration with OMARA
- Exceptional time and file management skills and demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks in an under-resourced environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
Applicants will be accepted by email only.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org