We are looking for a workplace lawyer to join the team in our Perth office. As a workplace lawyer you will provide legal advice and represent small and medium sized enterprises across Australia on a range of matters including unfair dismissal, general protections, underpayments, discrimination, bullying and harassment claims. You will hit the ground running, confidently representing clients at the Fair Work Commission, Fair Work Ombudsman, Courts and Tribunals.
Our environment is fast-paced and your ability to manage clients' expectations through difficult times is critical. Your organisation and prioritisation skills are a must for the successful delivery of the high quality service that we offer. With overall supervision, you will be responsible for running matters from end to end.
You will be part of a close knit, supportive and high performance team and you will have access to practical in-house and external training, professional development and opportunities to move into leadership roles which will provide a solid grounding for your overall career. All members of Employsure Law work closely with the Legal Services Manager and Head of Legal, with ongoing supervision, support and guidance.
People are at the core of our business. You will have access to a range of benefits including a bonus scheme, flexible working arrangements, modern offices in a prime location, daily breakfasts, a very active social committee, additional leave entitlements and much more.
- All aspects of case preparation and representation of clients
- Advocacy across a wide variety of workplace law matters
- Provision of advice and strategic assistance to clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Provision of support to management and team as required to achieve core business objectives, including facilitating internal training
- Liaising with external stakeholders and partners
- Various case management tasks, including reporting and case management administration
The right person will have:
- Qualifications in law
- Unrestricted practicing certificate
- Litigation/ workplace relations experience
- Appeared in the Federal Circuit Court and Fair Work Commission
- Passion for workplace law
- Analytical, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently
- A collegiate team member
Why join Employsure Law?
At Employsure Law, there are significant opportunities for growth and professional development. In addition, you will have access to remarkable benefits.
Employsure Law prides itself on expertise and innovation. This is your chance to join a new and innovative law firm known for the value and quality of our work at an exciting time in the Australian market.
Become a part of our exciting journey as one of Australia's newest innovation in workplace legal services. Apply now.