The Lawyers Weekly team is calling on the best legal professionals in the business to stand up and show off their credentials, with nominations now open for the Lawyers Weekly Icon Awards.
As the publication at the heart of the legal profession, Lawyers Weekly has developed the Icon Awards as a platform to truly celebrate the best the legal profession has to offer across a number of different categories.
The competition will be fierce, with the program presenting a real opportunity for a wide range of legal professionals to be celebrated - including partners and principals of law firms, in-house lawyers, "young guns", practice managers, talent managers, pro bono coordinators and law students.
2010 categories include:
* The Hughes-Castell Life Achievement Award
* The Michael Page Young Gun Award
* The Dolman In-House Lawyer or Team of the Year Award
* The First Law International Managing Partner of the Year Award
* The Charterhouse Partnership Dealmaker of the Year Award
* The College of Law Law Student of the Year Award
* The e.law Asia Pacific Practice Manager of the Year Award
* The e.law Asia Pacific Box Breaker Award
* The Integrity Legal Talent Manager of the Year Award
* The Pro Bono Initiative of the Year Award
The awards will showcase the best legal individuals and legal teams who can prove a commitment to best practice, leadership, innovation and community participation.
Entry is free, with nominations closing 15 June. The winners will be announced on 5 August - in line with the 500th edition of Lawyers Weekly.
See www.lawawards.com.au for more information.
Like this story? Read more: