Nominations are now open for the 2011 Lawyers Weekly Awards -- recognising excellence, innovations and leadership within the Australian legal profession.
- The Young Gun Award
- The In-House Lawyer or Team Award
- The Managing Partner of the Year Award
- The Deal Maker of the Year Award
- The College of Law - Law Student of the Year Award
- The Practice Manager of the Year Award
- The Box-Breaker Award
- The Talent Manager of the Year Award
- The Life Achievement Award
Think you've got what it takes to be an award winner, or know someone who should be recognised? Nominations are now open, closing June 17.
Like this story? Read more: