An update from the NSW Office of the Registrar General:
The NSW Government’s eConveyancing reforms are helping transform NSW into the world’s most efficient and secure place to buy and sell property.
The take up of eConveyancing in NSW has been a great success since it started in 2013. Now, 94 per cent of eligible conveyancing transactions are being completed electronically in NSW.
Many practitioners now use electronic services and smart technology to help them navigate e-settlements. SettleIT allows you to share the load on the administrative aspects of conveyancing, post unconditional contract exchange. With one click, you can book a SettleIT agent who will act under your instructions and provide a personalised fixed-price service.
SettleIT consists of a highly experienced network of settlement staff that serve over 8000 clients and process an average of 200,000 settlements per year. All this is due to smart workflow automation technology.
By booking InfoTrack’s verified settlement agents there is no need to worry about the administration elements of an electronic settlement. This means you can focus on performing the high-value components of your role like client advisory, knowledge and communication. The best part? At all times you maintain complete control of your client matters and enhance the direct relationship with your client.
Why should you use SettleIT?
- Efficiency: Handle more volume with less outlay and cost in resources. Have a trusted solution whilst away or on holidays.
- ELNO: We manage the entire settlement on your behalf, accommodating either PEXA, Sympli or manual services.
- Time: No longer spend your time on the phones with banks and utilities. We calculate all adjustments for you.
- Low Cost: A single fixed fee disbursement is deducted at the end of the matter from the settlement proceeds. There is no fee to re-schedule cancelled settlements
- Control: You have complete transparency, control and sole authority from beginning to end.
- Security: We phone verify all bank account details before transferring funds and we also use Securexchange
- Integration: User friendly interface also offering complete integration with LEAP and Smokeball
Leave the administrative tasks of your conveyancing to SettleIT so that you can focus on the more skilled facets and increase your profit margins. Smart technology supports our clients to work smarter, not harder.
As NSW moves towards 100% e-conveyancing, InfoTrack is committed to supporting clients with their transition to digitisation using innovative technology. We are confident the knowledge, expertise and service of SettleIT agents across Australia will help our clients feel comfortable with the shift towards digital.
To find out more about SettleIT or to book a demonstration, click here.
InfoTrack is the leading innovator in legal technology. We provide an integrated platform that enables our clients to find, analyse, organise and communicate information efficiently and effectively. InfoTrack has been at the forefront helping businesses through technology innovation for over 19 years and has a deep understanding of the legal conveyancing industry with over 8,000 legal clients across Australia.