The technology helping litigators reduce daily administration tasks by automatically updating court matters
Promoted by Infotrack
Plenty of time can be lost to everyday administration tasks. We’ve heard litigators lament the manual administration work they have to complete each day and the challenges they face completing basic paperwork especially in the current climate where working remotely is now the norm. It’s not uncommon to lose time on basic administration tasks like downloading, printing, signing and scanning documents for the court system.
In a recent survey of InfoTrack clients, we discovered 19% find filing court documents and managing matter updates to be a challenge in their day to day. When litigators work remotely and may not have everything at their fingertips, this can be even harder because the tools and information you need may not be readily on hand.
Our survey uncovered feedback that ‘searching for updates to a current matter through the Court Portal is a manual and time-consuming task’. To help you battle this challenge and maintain an effective work environment, InfoTrack launched Court Sync™ - a document syncing service designed for litigators to keep their matters up to date when documents are received from the Court Portal. Once documents, orders and judgements are submitted, clients can click the ‘Court Sync’ button from their Practice Management System and any updated documents will automatically be added back into the matter.
How does CourtSync work?
Once logged into CommCourts each morning, Court Sync will automatically search for the latest updates from the Commonwealth Court Portal and integrate these directly into your matter including changes to dates, parties, or documents found within your file. You are notified by email of any changes. Any subsequent updates can be requested in one click.
In that one click, Court Sync™ will merge the final three steps of the CommCourts filing process.
What are the benefits?
- Court Sync™ can save you time and increase the efficiency of your firm, so you have more time to focus on your clients and grow your business.
- Court Sync™ reduces the number of steps required when you want to update court files.
- Matters are automatically synced once per day and if needed, you can further sync your matters anywhere at any time.
- Synced files come with an enhanced naming convention including order ID and judgement meaning no need to rename files.
- Court Sync™ enables you to use your Commonwealth Court Portal login to sync documents directly back to your Practice Management System.
- Court Sync™ allows you to stay inside your Practice Management System, meaning you don’t have to open multiple tabs in your internet browser and switch back and forth between pages.
- We value your security and the privacy of your clients. Court Sync™ encrypts documents so they can only be read inside your matter.
- InfoTrack integrates with over 30 Practice Management Systems meaning there is no need for you to re-key data. Not only does this save time, but also reduces the chance of human error.
InfoTrack’s suite of cloud-based products have been built for lawyers to use anywhere, anytime meaning you can access them on demand when working remotely. To enhance your level of productivity without the office, get started with InfoTrack today.
InfoTrack is the leading innovator in legal technology. We provide an integrated platform that enables our clients to find, analyse, organise and communicate information efficiently and effectively. InfoTrack has been at the forefront helping businesses through technology innovation for over 19 years and has a deep understanding of the legal conveyancing industry with over 8,000 legal clients across Australia.