Return of face-to-face teaching at Governance Institute of Australia
Promoted by Governance Institute of Australia
When the major impacts of COVID-19 initially hit Australia in March, one of the first things we did at the Governance Institute of Australia was move 100% of our employees to work from home. We also shifted 100% of our education offerings – short courses, certificates and postgraduate study – to online delivery.
These were significant steps taken swiftly to protect the health and wellbeing of our employees, members, event and course attendees.
Now, as we emerge from the lockdown, we are pleased to announce that we will soon be welcoming you in person to our classrooms once again, offering face-to-face delivery of some of our key short courses and certificates from July.
This milestone means that students can now choose from three course delivery options:
- Online: Complete courses in your own time.
- Virtual: Join out digital format with a course presenter and interactive conversation.
- Face-to-face: Small groups of 10 and under in a safe social distancing environment.
We are so pleased to be able to welcome students back face-to-face and for the ongoing safety of all students and employees we have put in place the following measures:
- Course attendance is limited to 10 people, which does not include the course facilitator.
- Training rooms will be set up to ensure that each participant is socially distanced in accordance with official health guidelines.
- There will be sanitising stations set up at the entry to Governance Institute premises, and everyone will be asked to use these.
- Catering will be provided and carefully managed to ensure no shared platters or utensils.
- Students who have any symptoms of illness will not attend and will be transferred to online study.
As we get ready to welcome you back – safely – we are also pleased to be offering a discounted rate, where you can save up to $595 when you book any certificate before 30 June.
We look forward to welcoming you back face-to-face soon!
Maximise and evolve with good governance
Our Certificates offer practical knowledge and skills in governance and risk management that you can readily apply in your workplace.
Alternatively, we can send the experts to you with our in-house training programs link - available face-to-face and online.