Flexible conditions: A new way to work?
Is flexible working the future of law?
Join Lawyers Weekly and a panel of legal professionals for a live, free webcast, where we will discuss the benefits of flexible working arrangements for individuals, the incentive for businesses to accommodate for the idiosyncratic needs of staff, and the many ways in which flexible working can be carried out.
Don’t miss your chance to find out:
- Case studies: What flexible arrangements are Australian legal businesses already undertaking?
- How does flexibility ensure, rather than limit, one’s productivity?
- What is the nexus between flexibility and wellness?
- What are the dangers to not allowing flexibility in the modern legal marketplace?
- How can flexible working be done in your firm or practice?
Date: Tuesday, 28th August
Time: 11am EST
REGISTER TO WATCH THE FREE WEBCAST
Lawyers on Demand