The Takeovers Panel yesterday announced the reappointment of nine of its members and the appointment of five new members. New members taking their seat on the panel are:
- Sophie Mitchell - director of corporate and special projects for ABN AMRO Morgans (Brisbane)
- David Bennett AC QC - barrister (Sydney)
- John Green - company director and business commentator (Sydney)
- Peter Hay - chairman of the advisory board at Lazard Carnegie Wylie (Melbourne)
- Francesa Lee - general counsel and company secretary of OZ Minerals (Melbourne)
The nine reappointed members are Martin Alciaturi, Robert Johanson, John Keeves, Mark Paganin, Ian Ramsay, Jennifer Seabrook, Simon Withers, Karen Wood and Heather Zampatti. The panel now has 53 members who are all appointed on a part-time basis.
Like this story? Read more: