Freehills appoints 10 new partners
Freehills has promoted 10 of its lawyers to partnership as well as 11 to executive counsel and five to special counsel.
To continue reading the rest of this article, please log in.
Create free account to get unlimited news articles and more!
The new partners will take up their roles from 1 July, bringing the total number of partners in the firm to 196.
Freehills CEO Gavin Bell congratulated the new partners who join the four partner promotions and the lateral partner hire made at the beginning of the year.
“Despite challenging market conditions Freehills continues to thrive and invest in our future,” said Bell
Freehills’ new partners are:
· Raji Azzam (Corporate, Melbourne)
· Rob Bileckij (Corporate, Sydney)
· Andrew Blacoe (Corporate, Sydney)
· Jinny Chaimungkalanont (Banking & Projects, Sydney)
· Kirsty Faichen (Employee Relations, Brisbane)
· Belinda Fan (Corporate, Melbourne)
· William Oxby (Banking & Projects, Sydney)
· Gerard Pike (Banking & Projects, Melbourne)
· Liz Poulos (Litigation, Brisbane)
· Carolyn Pugsley (Corporate, Sydney)
Freehills’ new executive counsel are:
· Triska DiCicco (Litigation, Perth)
· Vinh Huynh (Banking & Projects, Sydney)
· Anne Knight (Litigation, Sydney)
· Allon Ledder (Corporate, Melbourne)
· Angela Morris (Corporate, Brisbane)
· Richard Oliver (Corporate, Melbourne)
· Robert Reid (International, S&T Jakarta)
· Richard Stapley-Oh (International, Singapore)
· Nicole Underhill (Corporate, Sydney)
· Jennifer Whincup (Banking & Projects, Melbourne)
· Celia Yuen (Employee Relations, Melbourne)
Freehills’ new special counsel are:
· Fiona Austin (Employee Relations, Brisbane)
· Cormack Dunn (Employee Relations, Sydney)
· Kylie Rohl (Banking & Projects, Brisbane)
· Michael Voros (Banking & Projects, Perth)
· Alison Wheatley (Corporate, Sydney)