1. Lunch at a three-hat restaurant, every day of the week - even if it is on the client's account - you might have a better chance of retaining them with a meal at KFC.
2. Inner-city cocktails: Come on, there's no shame now now just mixing drinks in the kitchen at work
3. Weekends in Queenstown: Lawyers may instead have to travel to Australian ski fields of a weekend, or perhaps better budget their skiing holidays by going for an entire week, once, instead of every other weekend.
4. That 5 series BMW: Just settle for the three series, it might not be as fast but to the car illiterate looks just as good
5. Numerous coffees from the café downstairs: Actually, you're probably better off dumping the KFC lunch and retaining the coffee budget, you'll need it.