Through a live, free and interactive webcast on Tuesday, 28 August, Lawyers Weekly journalist Jerome Doraisamy, along with Lawyers on Demand’s Paul Cowling, Allens’ Jane Lewis and Canon Oceania’s David Field, discussed:
- What flexible arrangements Australian legal businesses are undertaking
- How flexibility ensures productivity
- The nexus between flexibility and wellness
- The dangers to not allowing flexibility
- How you can utilise flexible working in your firm or practice, and much more.
In case you missed it, check out the video below.
Emma Ryan is the deputy head of editorial at Momentum Media and editor of its legal publication, Lawyers Weekly.
She graduated from Charles Sturt University with a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism).