Through a live, free and interactive webcast on Tuesday, 28 August, Lawyers Weekly journalist Jerome Doraisamy, along with Lawyers on Demand’s Paul Cowling, Allens’ Jane Lewis and Canon Oceania’s David Field, discussed:
- What flexible arrangements Australian legal businesses are undertaking
- How flexibility ensures productivity
- The nexus between flexibility and wellness
- The dangers to not allowing flexibility
- How you can utilise flexible working in your firm or practice, and much more.
In case you missed it, check out the video below.