Flexible conditions: A new way to work?
Lawyers Weekly and a panel of legal professionals joined together to discuss the benefits of flexible working arrangements for individuals, the incentive for businesses to accommodate for the idiosyncratic needs of staff, and the many ways in which flexible working can be carried out.
Through a live, free and interactive webcast on Tuesday, 28 August, Lawyers Weekly journalist Jerome Doraisamy, along with Lawyers on Demand’s Paul Cowling, Allens’ Jane Lewis and Canon Oceania’s David Field, discussed:
- What flexible arrangements Australian legal businesses are undertaking
- How flexibility ensures productivity
- The nexus between flexibility and wellness
- The dangers to not allowing flexibility
- How you can utilise flexible working in your firm or practice, and much more.
In case you missed it, check out the video below.