30u30 migration finalists revealed
Lawyers Weekly is pleased to announce the finalists for the migration category at this year’s 30 Under 30 Awards.
Finalists in this category demonstrated incredible commitment to their cases with large client bases to navigate.
Successful outcomes saw their dedication and great leadership step up to the mark in times of great pressure.
These finalists were also recognised for their impressive portfolios of extracurricular work in the community outside of the profession, taking on roles in multiple external organisations and groups.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the 30 Under 30 Migration award.
This year, finalists for the 30 Under 30 Awards are being revealed category-by-category.
This new approach saw the finalists revealed for the:
- Banking and finance category on Monday, 20 April.
- Construction and infrastructure category on Tuesday, 21 April.
- Mergers and acquisitions category on Wednesday, 22 April.
- Dispute resolution and litigation category on Thursday, 23 April.
- Projects, energy and resources category on Friday, 24 April.
- Corporate counsel (large business) category on Monday, 27 April.
- Real estate category on Tuesday, 28 April.
- Commercial category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Planning and environment category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Intellectual property category on Thursday, 30 April.
Lawyers Weekly is committed to showcasing the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s legal profession.
To learn more about the awards, click here.