In-House Team of the Year finalists revealed
Lawyers Weekly is proud to announce the finalists for the In-House Team of the Year category at this year’s Australian Law Awards.
Judges commended these finalists for their innovative ideas, delivering enormous value to their organisation in FY19-20.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the Australian Law Awards In-House Team of the Year.
This year, finalists for the Australian Law Awards will be revealed category by category in the lead up to the event. Finalists will have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution to strengthening Australia’s legal profession.
Now in its 20th year, the Australian Law Awards sets the premier benchmark for legal professionals across the country, providing an unparalleled opportunity to be recognised at a national level.
There are over 30 individual and team categories up for grabs, representing all portions of the profession – from managing partners and general counsel to those at the bar, legal scholars and law students.
Finalists have also been revealed for the following categories:
- Law Firm of the Year
- Managing Partner of the Year
- Partner of the Year
- General Counsel of the Year
- Dispute Resolution Team of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- In-house Lawyer of the Year
- Regional/Suburban Law Firm of the Year
- Barrister of the Year
- Employer of Choice
- Intellectual Property Team of the Year
- Boutique Law Firm of the Year
- Banking and Finance Team of the Year
- Wellness Initiative of the Year
- Workplace Relations and Employment Team of the Year
To learn more about this year’s Australian Law Awards, click here.