30u30 intellectual property finalists revealed
Lawyers Weekly is pleased to announce the finalists for the intellectual property category at this year’s 30 Under 30 Awards.
With a diverse range of clients, these finalists were commended on their ability to manage a wide range of intellectual property law disputes, as well as their ability to advise on commercialisation opportunities and frameworks.
With commitments to many societies, universities and associations, these finalists exercised their expertise across many domains.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the 30 Under 30 Intellectual Property award.
This year, finalists for the 30 Under 30 Awards are being revealed category-by-category.
This new approach saw the finalists revealed for the:
- Banking and finance category on Monday, 20 April.
- Construction and infrastructure category on Tuesday, 21 April.
- Mergers and acquisitions category on Wednesday, 22 April.
- Dispute resolution and litigation category on Thursday, 23 April.
- Projects, energy and resources category on Friday, 24 April.
- Corporate counsel (large business) category on Monday, 27 April.
- Real estate category on Tuesday, 28 April.
- Commercial category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Planning and environment category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Migration category on Thursday, 30 April.
Lawyers Weekly is committed to showcasing the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s legal profession.
To learn more about the awards, click here.