30u30 insolvency finalists revealed
Lawyers Weekly is pleased to announce the finalists for the insolvency category at this year’s 30 Under 30 Awards.
These finalists displayed a high level of dedication and ability to negotiate in complex and detailed matters.
They were recognised for their excellence in achieving favourable outcomes for their clients, whilst displaying vast expertise and a strong level of professionalism.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the 30 Under 30 Insolvency award.
This year, finalists for the 30 Under 30 Awards are being revealed category-by-category.
This new approach saw the finalists revealed for the:
- Banking and finance category on Monday, 20 April.
- Construction and infrastructure category on Tuesday, 21 April.
- Mergers and acquisitions category on Wednesday, 22 April.
- Dispute resolution and litigation category on Thursday, 23 April.
- Projects, energy and resources category on Friday, 24 April.
- Corporate counsel (large business) category on Monday, 27 April.
- Real estate category on Tuesday, 28 April.
- Commercial category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Planning and environment category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Intellectual property category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Migration category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Media and telecommunication category on Friday, 1 May.
- Pro bono category on Friday, 1 May.
- Workplace health and safety category on Monday, 4 May.
Lawyers Weekly is committed to showcasing the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s legal profession.
To learn more about the awards, click here.