30u30 family law finalists revealed
Lawyers Weekly is pleased to announce the finalists for the family law category at this year’s 30 Under 30 Awards.
The finalists in this category have been commended on their ability to work with incredibly different skill sets: working with empathy, sensitivity and emotional intelligence while also achieving employer and bottom-line deliverables.
These finalists were rewarded with their ability to measure both professional and personal achievements.
Not only did they excel within and improve their workplaces, they went above and beyond with involvements within the community, board appointments and volunteer work.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the 30 Under 30 Family Law award.
This year, finalists for the 30 Under 30 Awards are being revealed category-by-category.
This new approach saw the finalists revealed for the:
- Banking and finance category on Monday, 20 April.
- Construction and infrastructure category on Tuesday, 21 April.
- Mergers and acquisitions category on Wednesday, 22 April.
- Dispute resolution and litigation category on Thursday, 23 April.
- Projects, energy and resources category on Friday, 24 April.
- Corporate counsel (large business) category on Monday, 27 April.
- Real estate category on Tuesday, 28 April.
- Commercial category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Planning and environment category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Intellectual property category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Migration category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Media and telecommunication category on Friday, 1 May.
- Pro bono category on Friday, 1 May.
- Workplace health and safety category on Monday, 4 May.
- Insolvency category on Monday, 4 May.
- Government category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Sports and entertainment category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Financial services category on Wednesday, 6 May.
Lawyers Weekly is committed to showcasing the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s legal profession.
To learn more about the awards, click here.