30u30 community legal centre lawyer finalists revealed
Lawyers Weekly is pleased to announce the finalists for the community legal centre lawyer category at this year’s 30 Under 30 Awards.
Acknowledged for their clear passion in their work and being seen as the go-to lawyer in their offices, these finalists have risen above the barrier of ongoing resourcing constraints to assist large case volumes.
They have helped enhance access to justice through their work, lending their expertise and upskilling in necessary cases. The judges were impressed in their displayed enthusiasm for working within the public/community legal sector.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the 30 Under 30 Community Legal Centre Lawyer award.
This year, finalists for the 30 Under 30 Awards are being revealed category-by-category.
This new approach saw the finalists revealed for the:
- Banking and finance category on Monday, 20 April.
- Construction and infrastructure category on Tuesday, 21 April.
- Mergers and acquisitions category on Wednesday, 22 April.
- Dispute resolution and litigation category on Thursday, 23 April.
- Projects, energy and resources category on Friday, 24 April.
- Corporate counsel (large business) category on Monday, 27 April.
- Real estate category on Tuesday, 28 April.
- Commercial category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Planning and environment category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Intellectual property category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Migration category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Media and telecommunication category on Friday, 1 May.
- Pro bono category on Friday, 1 May.
- Workplace health and safety category on Monday, 4 May.
- Insolvency category on Monday, 4 May.
- Government category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Sports and entertainment category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Family law category on Wednesday, 6 May.
- Financial services category on Wednesday, 6 May.
- Criminal law category on Thursday, 7 May.
- Employment and workplace relations category on Thursday, 7 May.
- Taxation category on Friday, 8 May.
Lawyers Weekly is committed to showcasing the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s legal profession.
To learn more about the awards, click here.