30u30 employment and workplace relations finalists revealed
Lawyers Weekly is pleased to announce the finalists for the employment and workplace relations category at this year’s 30 Under 30 Awards.
Finalists in this category were very impressive, showing great initiative and leadership skills.
Each of these finalists took on projects well beyond their positions and rose to the challenge, with specific deliverables mentioned within their submissions.
Finalists were commended on their extensive board appointments, legal advisory on policy reform, commitment to becoming a voice within the industry and participation with not-for-profit organisations.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the 30 Under 30 Employment and Workplace Relations award.
This year, finalists for the 30 Under 30 Awards are being revealed category-by-category.
This new approach saw the finalists revealed for the:
- Banking and finance category on Monday, 20 April.
- Construction and infrastructure category on Tuesday, 21 April.
- Mergers and acquisitions category on Wednesday, 22 April.
- Dispute resolution and litigation category on Thursday, 23 April.
- Projects, energy and resources category on Friday, 24 April.
- Corporate counsel (large business) category on Monday, 27 April.
- Real estate category on Tuesday, 28 April.
- Commercial category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Planning and environment category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Intellectual property category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Migration category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Media and telecommunication category on Friday, 1 May.
- Pro bono category on Friday, 1 May.
- Workplace health and safety category on Monday, 4 May.
- Insolvency category on Monday, 4 May.
- Government category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Sports and entertainment category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Family law category on Wednesday, 6 May.
- Financial services category on Wednesday, 6 May.
- Criminal law category on Thursday, 7 May.
Lawyers Weekly is committed to showcasing the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s legal profession.
To learn more about the awards, click here.