30u30 corporate counsel (SME) finalists revealed
Lawyers Weekly is pleased to announce the finalists for the corporate counsel (SME) category at this year’s 30 Under 30 Awards.
These finalists were acknowledged for their commitment and success to the extensive volume of projects they delivered through the course of 2019.
These finalists stood out among peers by overcoming challenges to innovate and cement themselves as leaders within their teams, quickly rising to more senior roles.
Finalists in this category were also commended on their focus and dedication to their projects by going above and beyond.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the 30 Under 30 Corporate Counsel (SME) award.
This year, finalists for the 30 Under 30 Awards are being revealed category-by-category.
This new approach saw the finalists revealed for the:
- Banking and finance category on Monday, 20 April.
- Construction and infrastructure category on Tuesday, 21 April.
- Mergers and acquisitions category on Wednesday, 22 April.
- Dispute resolution and litigation category on Thursday, 23 April.
- Projects, energy and resources category on Friday, 24 April.
- Corporate counsel (large business) category on Monday, 27 April.
- Real estate category on Tuesday, 28 April.
- Commercial category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Planning and environment category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Intellectual property category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Migration category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Media and telecommunication category on Friday, 1 May.
- Pro bono category on Friday, 1 May.
- Workplace health and safety category on Monday, 4 May.
- Insolvency category on Monday, 4 May.
- Government category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Sports and entertainment category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Family law category on Wednesday, 6 May.
- Financial services category on Wednesday, 6 May.
- Criminal law category on Thursday, 7 May.
- Employment and workplace relations category on Thursday, 7 May.
- Taxation category on Friday, 8 May.
- Community legal centre lawyer on Friday, 8 May.
- Technology category on Monday, 11 May.
Lawyers Weekly is committed to showcasing the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s legal profession.
To learn more about the awards, click here.