30u30 barrister finalists revealed
Lawyers Weekly is pleased to announce the finalists for the barrister category at this year’s 30 Under 30 Awards.
Acknowledged for their repertoire of community activities, university and teaching services, mentoring and voluntary legal advisory positions, these barristers were commended by the judges for their impressive submissions, clear passion in their work, and successful handling of delicate matters.
These finalists in particular were dedicated to improving their skills and responsibilities as a leader as their role encompasses wider social responsibilities.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the 30 Under 30 Barrister award.
This year, finalists for the 30 Under 30 Awards are being revealed category-by-category.
This new approach saw the finalists revealed for the:
- Banking and finance category on Monday, 20 April.
- Construction and infrastructure category on Tuesday, 21 April.
- Mergers and acquisitions category on Wednesday, 22 April.
- Dispute resolution and litigation category on Thursday, 23 April.
- Projects, energy and resources category on Friday, 24 April.
- Corporate counsel (large business) category on Monday, 27 April.
- Real estate category on Tuesday, 28 April.
- Commercial category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Planning and environment category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Intellectual property category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Migration category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Media and telecommunication category on Friday, 1 May.
- Pro bono category on Friday, 1 May.
- Workplace health and safety category on Monday, 4 May.
- Insolvency category on Monday, 4 May.
- Government category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Sports and entertainment category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Family law category on Wednesday, 6 May.
- Financial services category on Wednesday, 6 May.
- Criminal law category on Thursday, 7 May.
- Employment and workplace relations category on Thursday, 7 May.
- Taxation category on Friday, 8 May.
- Community legal centre lawyer category on Friday, 8 May.
- Corporate counsel (SME) category on Monday, 11 May.
- Technology category on Monday, 11 May.
- Health and medical category on Tuesday, 12 May.
Lawyers Weekly is committed to showcasing the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s legal profession.
To learn more about the awards, click here.