30u30 insurance finalists revealed
Lawyers Weekly is pleased to announce the finalists for the insurance category at this year’s 30 Under 30 Awards.
Finalists in this category demonstrated an impressive track record and commitment to their clients, managing large volumes of client bases with claims containing complex insurance issues.
Setting goals and implementing strategic and targeted activities towards achieving them, these finalists showed their dedication to exceed expectations in their quantity and quality of work.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the 30 Under 30 Insurance award.
This year, finalists for the 30 Under 30 Awards are being revealed category-by-category.
This new approach saw the finalists revealed for the:
- Banking and finance category on Monday, 20 April.
- Construction and infrastructure category on Tuesday, 21 April.
- Mergers and acquisitions category on Wednesday, 22 April.
- Dispute resolution and litigation category on Thursday, 23 April.
- Projects, energy and resources category on Friday, 24 April.
- Corporate counsel (large business) category on Monday, 27 April.
- Real estate category on Tuesday, 28 April.
- Commercial category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Planning and environment category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Intellectual property category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Migration category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Media and telecommunication category on Friday, 1 May.
- Pro bono category on Friday, 1 May.
- Workplace health and safety category on Monday, 4 May.
- Insolvency category on Monday, 4 May.
- Government category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Sports and entertainment category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Family law category on Wednesday, 6 May.
- Financial services category on Wednesday, 6 May.
- Criminal law category on Thursday, 7 May.
- Employment and workplace relations category on Thursday, 7 May.
- Taxation category on Friday, 8 May.
- Community legal centre lawyer category on Friday, 8 May.
- Corporate counsel (SME) category on Monday, 11 May.
- Technology category on Monday, 11 May.
- Health and medical category on Tuesday, 12 May.
- Barrister category on Tuesday, 12 May.
- Competition, trade and regulation category on Wednesday, 13 May.
Lawyers Weekly is committed to showcasing the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s legal profession.
To learn more about the awards, click here.