30u30 competition, trade and regulation finalists revealed
Lawyers Weekly, in partnership with Carlyle Kingswood Global, is pleased to announce the finalists for the competition, trade and regulation category at this year’s 30 Under 30 Awards.
These individuals demonstrated significant skill sets in advising clients, including corporations and government regulators on competition, trade and regulation matters.
Their willingness to be agile and fast thinking saw their success in leadership, as well as their participation in championing opportunities.
These finalists were commended on their ability to excel within their workplace and on projects, as well as their ability to maintain excellent client relationships.
Click here to see this year’s finalists for the 30 Under 30 Competition, Trade and Regulation award.
This year, finalists for the 30 Under 30 Awards are being revealed category-by-category.
This new approach saw the finalists revealed for the:
- Banking and finance category on Monday, 20 April.
- Construction and infrastructure category on Tuesday, 21 April.
- Mergers and acquisitions category on Wednesday, 22 April.
- Dispute resolution and litigation category on Thursday, 23 April.
- Projects, energy and resources category on Friday, 24 April.
- Corporate counsel (large business) category on Monday, 27 April.
- Real estate category on Tuesday, 28 April.
- Commercial category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Planning and environment category on Wednesday, 29 April.
- Intellectual property category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Migration category on Thursday, 30 April.
- Media and telecommunication category on Friday, 1 May.
- Pro bono category on Friday, 1 May.
- Workplace health and safety category on Monday, 4 May.
- Insolvency category on Monday, 4 May.
- Government category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Sports and entertainment category on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Family law category on Wednesday, 6 May.
- Financial services category on Wednesday, 6 May.
- Criminal law category on Thursday, 7 May.
- Employment and workplace relations category on Thursday, 7 May.
- Taxation category on Friday, 8 May.
- Community legal centre lawyer category on Friday, 8 May.
- Corporate counsel (SME) category on Monday, 11 May.
- Technology category on Monday, 11 May.
- Health and medical category on Tuesday, 12 May.
- Barrister category on Tuesday, 12 May.
- Insurance category on Wednesday, 13 May.
Lawyers Weekly is committed to showcasing the outstanding achievements of our finalists in each hotly contested category. Finalists have a dedicated profile page to display their valuable contribution in strengthening Australia’s legal profession.
To learn more about the awards, click here.